Want to work for Cedar Ridge? Check out our available positions below and send us your resume. We’re always looking for great people to join our team!
The Event Coordinator will report directly to the Event Manager. Responsible for planning, designing, organizing, and coordinating Cedar Ridge Vineyard room events. Assist Event Manager in planning weddings, receptions, festivals, and other private events to grow and maximize Cedar Ridge’s venue resulting in increased sales & profits.
Primary Objectives and Key Result Areas:
This position will be successfully fulfilling requirements when:
- Events are set up to Cedar Ridge and the client’s expectations.
- Events are carried out to Cedar Ridge standards.
- Events are on time.
- Event labor is used efficiently.
- We go above and beyond the client’s expectations for the event.
- The event is closed out to Cedar Ridge standards.
Ongoing Event Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Event Manager as directed.
- Effectively communicate with clients by responding to emails and voicemails within the company’s 24-hour policy.
- Effectively communicate event specifics to kitchen and FOH staff.
- Meet all communications deadlines
- Any/all other meetings as requested by client
- Manage event staff and operations.
- Manage cleanliness, setup, and breakdown of event spaces.
- Work MOD shifts as scheduled
- Ensure all Cedar Ridge SOPs are followed
- Any other duties as assigned or directed by upper management
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sous Chef will assist the Executive Chef and will be responsible for daily kitchen duties related to lunch and dinner service, Sunday brunch, as well as assisting with banquets/ events when needed. Responsible for opening and closing restaurant operations. 35-40 hours per week. *Earn tips and gratuity on events in addition to base pay. A more extensive benefits package is available for full-time employees.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
COOK (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME)
Full-time or part-time cook position would involve daily prepping and cooking of wood-fired pizzas, charcuterie boards, other shareable dishes, and also assists in the execution of private events as needed. 20-40 hours per week available. Position reports to Sous Chef and Executive Chef on daily operations and events. *Earn tips and gratuity on events in addition to base pay. A more extensive benefits package is available for full-time employees.
To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday: 9am – 5pm
AUTHENTIC BY NATURE
Perfectly crafted from America’s heartland