Want to work for Cedar Ridge? Check out our available positions below and send us your resume. We’re always looking for great people to join our team!
Marketing Content Manager
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
Position Summary: Cedar Ridge Marketing Content Manager is responsible for assisting in the development of brand communications and creative across all channels. This role will be vital in supporting our overall brand strategy and Cedar Ridge’s regional growth plans. The key responsibilities will encompass the daily creation and posting of engaging brand content across social media, assisting in the management of paid social campaigns, and reporting on key brand marketing metrics. The secondary responsibilities involve supporting the design and execution of the integrated advertising campaigns, and the development of point of sales materials utilized across the sales team, e-commerce, and at the Visitor Center.
An ideal candidate will also have an integrated marketing mindset and know-how to leverage different channels to build awareness, momentum, and excitement for our brand. In addition, they will have experience creating high-quality photography and videography to drive awareness and engagement online and at retail. (A passion for whiskey doesn’t hurt either!)
Social Media & Digital Advertising
- Develop, distribute, and manage content and copy for social media channels. Manage day-to-day social media community in Hootsuite and in native platforms by reading and responding to consumer messages as needed.
- Support and implement paid media campaigns supporting brand and content strategy; manage the budget for paid social
- Manage and build brand relationships with the whiskey community and key brand partners to grow Cedar Ridge audience and conversions.
- Monitor user-generated content, Facebook groups, and brand @tags across social platforms, interacting with consumers as needed.
- Evaluate key social media analytics including engagement, message volume, response time, and others to ensure brand is aligned with industry benchmarks and meeting KPIs.
- Schedule and optimize social media advertising to support brand awareness, traffic and purchase campaigns.
- Assist agency in the creation and execution of marketing and communication materials in all print and electronic mediums.
- Capture and edit visually engaging photo and video content, native to brand and social media channel. Content to be captured at the distillery includes product shots, interviews, lifestyle imagery, etc.
- Develop and distribute weekly and monthly email newsletters.
• In collaboration with Marketing Director, develop the content plan to support organic content on social media including video and photography assets.
- Update point of sale materials and label templates distributed at retail and utilized by the Visitor Center.
- Work closely with Sales and Visitor Center teams to ensure messaging is aligned across all brand communication channels.
- Manage relationships with advertising, print vendors, and agency partners as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience in marketing, advertising, communications, graphic design or related field
- 2-4 years of brand marketing, social media management and/or graphic design experience
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and other social media best practices
- Proficient in audience set creation, A/B testing, monitoring, and analytics reporting (Google Analytics, Facebook analytics, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Passion for creating engaging content
- Customer service oriented
COOK (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME)
Full-time or part-time cook position would involve daily prepping and cooking of wood-fired pizzas, charcuterie boards, other shareable dishes, and also assists in the execution of private events as needed. 20-40 hours per week available. Position reports to Sous Chef and Executive Chef on daily operations and events. *Earn tips and gratuity on events in addition to base pay. A more extensive benefits package is available for full-time employees.
To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday: 9am – 5pm
AUTHENTIC BY NATURE
Perfectly crafted from America’s heartland