Want to work for Cedar Ridge? Check out our available positions below and send us your resume. We’re always looking for great people to join our team!
Territory Sales Manager (MN/WI/Dakotas)
Cedar Ridge is a family owned business, and we are committed to maintaining a dynamic and positive culture. We believe our values are foundational to our position as the #1 bourbon whiskey sold in Iowa, but also critical to our mission of expanding our core whiskeys, including the Slipknot brand into outlying markets.
Responsible for managing Illinois and Wisconsin which includes working closely with the distillery and dedicated distributor sales teams to expand our business together by creating impactful programs. If interested, please apply on Indeed.com
Sous Chef will assist the Executive Chef and will be responsible for daily kitchen duties related to lunch and dinner service, Sunday brunch, as well as assisting with banquets/ events when needed. Responsible for opening and closing of restaurant operations. 35-40 hours per week. *Earn tips and gratuity on events in addition to base pay. A more extensive benefits package is available for full time employees. To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cook (Full-Time or Part-Time)
Full-time or part-time cook position would involve daily prepping and cooking of wood fired pizzas, charcuterie boards, other shareable dishes, and also assists in execution of private events as needed. 20-40 hours per week available. Position reports to Sous Chef and Executive Chef on daily operations and events. *Earn tips and gratuity on events in addition to base pay. A more extensive benefits package is available for full time employees. To apply send your resume to email@example.com
SERVER (FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME)
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Be knowledgeable about Cedar Ridge’s Mission and Vision as an establishment.
- Ensuring tables are clean and presentable upon the Guest arrival and throughout service.
- Effectively and efficiently place and deliver orders.
- Be present and attentive to all restaurant guests during service.
- Learn and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of Cedar Ridge products, along with food and beverage menus.
- Providing a pleasant experience for not just the tables they are assigned, but the entire restaurant as a whole.
- Work in a quick and efficient manner.
- Effectively communicate and work well with both team members and management.
- Maintain a polite, approachable, and friendly attitude at all times.
- Provide high-quality service to maintain Cedar Ridge’s regular clientele, while also creating new ones.
To apply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday – Tuesday: Closed
Wednesday- Friday: 11am-9pm
Sunday: 9am – 5pm
AUTHENTIC BY NATURE
Perfectly crafted from America’s heartland